This is one of the very best Hilton Hotels ! The staff exceeded my every expectation; just ask for something, and they'll take care of it!! (usually within minutes). The rooms are great, the restaurant is incredible, and the waitstaff friendly & professional. The hotel is located in an upscale residential area, so it's very quiet, and not in an immediate area of restaurants, fast food places, & tourist shops. But, it is an easy 15-20 minute walk to the Van Gogh Museum, etc, and all the activities. The local tram has a stop about 300 yards from the hotel, so you can get around the city easily. (cab service is always available as well; the concierges will take care of any travel that you need). Like most of Europe, tipping is not expected. This hotel also has great marble bathrooms, with large soaking tubs; bathrobes & slippers are provided as well. Can't wait to return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International