This is a nice hotel, very helpful staff and a good location. I have to mark it down one star though because the rooms are a little tired inside and we were put into a room on the first night that had a faulty aircon unit. Our room was so hot that naked and uncovered we were sweating and dehydrated from the heat. We were given a fan in the night and moved to a suite the next morning. The duty manager was very apologetic and jumped through hoops to make amends, which we did appreciate. However I believe 5 star hotels shouldn't be left to get so tired and things should be maintained properly. Aside from that hitch we thought the hotel was in a nice location. A short walk to the trams and a bit further on and you are at Museumplein and if you fancy a longer stroll you can easily walk from the centre. Breakfast service was friendly and efficient as were all the staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.