I have stayed here at least 5 times. alot of times i couldn't get anything in city center and this is the second best choice. it is walkable to the heart of the city but after a nite out it isn't a bad idea to take a taxi back. very cool neighborhood. right on a canal and on a treed street with nice houses. also the hotel made famous by john and yoko. i used to know the suite number but not anymore. has a good restaurant: up to the usual high HIlton standards. also had access to the business lounge on top of the hotel. neat views and free liquor and hors d'ouveres (sp?) .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International