I have just got back from a trip to the Netherlands and we stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam. We had a lovely room overlooking one of the canals. King size bed (if not bigger) although, bottled water is chargeable so bring your own if you don' want to pay 7 euros for a bottle. The staff here were very friendly in all areas. Breakfasts were superb - the chef was very friendly. Make sure that you keep your "do not disturb" sign on your door whenever you are in your hotel room! I went back for an afternoon nap on one of the days and had the hotel staff knocking and then bursting into my room wanting to restock the mini bar which we hadn't even used! My sleep was interupted and I had gotten quite a fright. I stayed in the Hilton Tooley street in London a few months ago and experienced the same thing. The hotel is about 20 minutes from the centre of Amsterdam so the positives are that it is quiet so you really do get a good night's sleep. I love the pillows!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International