I have just got back from a trip to the Netherlands and we stayed at the Hilton Amsterdam. We had a lovely room overlooking one of the canals. King size bed (if not bigger) although, bottled water is chargeable so bring your own if you don' want to pay 7 euros for a bottle. The staff here were very friendly in all areas. Breakfasts were superb - the chef was very friendly. Make sure that you keep your "do not disturb" sign on your door whenever you are in your hotel room! I went back for an afternoon nap on one of the days and had the hotel staff knocking and then bursting into my room wanting to restock the mini bar which we hadn't even used! My sleep was interupted and I had gotten quite a fright. I stayed in the Hilton Tooley street in London a few months ago and experienced the same thing. The hotel is about 20 minutes from the centre of Amsterdam so the positives are that it is quiet so you really do get a good night's sleep. I love the pillows!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International