As expected of most Hilton hotels, we had an enjoyable stay at the Hilton Amsterdam. Our room was clean, very comfortable and had lovely views of Amsterdam. The staff are courteous and helpful, and the hotel offers a reasonable selection of facilities including cycle hire (at reasonable prices) and several bar options (less reasonably priced). Disappointingly, internet access is chargeable. The hotel itself is located a little out of the way of the centre of Amsterdam and the sites, but this was not an issue for us as we wanted a bit of peace from time to time. It is a 15 minute cycle/taxi ride to the centre, and a more leisurely stroll by foot. If this is not a problem for you, I am sure you will enjoy your stay at the Hilton Amsterdam as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Hilton Amsterdam hotel, famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 'bed-in for peace.' An ideal base for exploring the city, this Amsterdam, Netherlands hotel boasts easy access to some of the most exclusive shopping streets, traditional cafes and famous local attractions. Take advantage of the hotel's proximity to Amsterdam's main business district. Host your conference or executive meeting in one of 21 versatile meeting rooms and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Stay productive with modern equipment in the business center and enjoy WiFi throughout the hotel. Unwind in a spacious and contemporary guest room or upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy exclusive access to the stylish Executive Lounge, offering complimentary refreshments and a 360-degree view across Amsterdam's spectacular skyline. Relax with a massage in this Amsterdam hotel's health club featuring a sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and solarium. Re-energize in the fitness center with the latest modern equipment. Admire stunning views of Amsterdam's renowned canals and unwind with a local beer in Half Moon Lounge, with style based on designs by Ralph Lauren. Enjoy elegance and experience while dining on innovative Italian cuisine in the award-winning Roberto's Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International