I stayed here for 3 nights on a recent visit to Amsterdam. The hotel is located in a residential neighborhood. It was nice to come back to this quiet neighborhood after a day in busy central Amsterdam. It takes 3 minutes to walk to the nearest trams stop and a few minutes to get to the Museumplein or about15 minutes to Central Station. The breakfast was exceptional as well, with excellent service and food. Only gripe is having to pay for internet service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International