My wife and I stayed a couple of nights at the Amsterdam Hilton. From Central station we took the tram and walked about 1 block from the tram station. It's located a bit out of town in an upscale neighborhood, on a very nice canal. Since we are gold members we received a very nice upgraded room. The check in desk was attentive, friendly, and process was effortless. Our room was very nicely furnished, comfortable, with some good amenities. Bathrooms were modern and very clean. Our favorite part of the hotel was the Conceirge Level where we enjoyed our breakfast and our happy hour snacks. The lounge is on the roof with beautiful view in all directions. Guests were friendly and interactive, and staff was helpful. We even received some tips on where to eat in local restaurants. Finally, upon request, the concierge was not busy, so he gave us a private tour of the famous John Lennon and Yoko Ono suite. We enjoyed our stay and we hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International