Returned just over a week ago and loved this hotel. At first thought the bedroom was dated but facilities and room service excellent. Loved the bar and entrance area. The breakfast was outstanding and all staff so helpful. Do not miss an evening meal in Robertos, the food was first class and service superb.There are other good restaurants nearby but this was our favourite and excellent value.We did hope for a canal view but this did not matter as we were always out and about.Stayed in an executive room and this was of a good standard. There is plenty to do and location good. Our only disappointment was missing our first night as our BA flight was cancelled from London. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Amsterdam hotel. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 bed-in, the Hilton Amsterdam hotel is a short walk from the Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam attractions. This canal-side hotel has an award-winning Italian restaurant and is 15 minutes from Schiphol Airport. Do business in the Executive Lounge or unwind in the health club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, EasyToBook, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Hilton International Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Hilton International