“Amazing! Definitely the best Hamburger in Amsterdam” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 2,444 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: It's all about taste!! Thats our motto... The Best Burgers, sandwiches, salads, freshly made juices...And damn good coffee! Served with a smile and a whole lot of love! We are located near the Rijksmuseum in the vibrant Spiegel quarter.
Madrid, Spain
“Amazing! Definitely the best Hamburger in Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I reaaaally like when I can feel a person loves its job. The chef loves the hamburger you're going to eat more than anything else in the world, and just because of that, the result is amazing.

There are different options (beef, pork, japanese waygu) and different recipes, so you there's a lot to choose from.

Hands down, one of the best hamburgers of my life (I would need to taste them all at the same time to say which one was the best, but definitely this one was there....)

Special mention to the bread: delicious; and the size in general... amazing!

10.49€ is very cheap for that excellent quality, service, attention to detail... I think nobody could be reasonably disappointed, I just don't see how.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Korean first
“Wagyu Hamburger tops the list”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My son and I always look for recommended burger bars when we visit places, so hence we landed at Lombardos. This is a small place with sitting room for 6, so be prepared to go. Relaxed and friendly atmosphere and quite busy for the time of day (around 5pm), folks waited patiently as meals were prepared with care and attention.

We took the Wagyu burgers. I took mine standard, whilst my son added cheese and jalapenos. We orderer medium but for proper pink, we should have taken the recommendation of medium rare. The meat was tender and fresh, perhaps a little more salt would have been better on mine but my son says this was his best ever burger.

We saw folks having a chicken and advocado sandwich prepared and that looked outstanding. If you get good fresh ingredients, then this is the place for you.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vichy, France
“Nice little place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I went to Lombardo's begining of February during our stay in Amsterdam.
The first thing we liked was that the restaurant is brillantly well located - in the city centre, close to Museumplein - so it was very easy to pop up between our visits.
At our arrival, it felt a bit weird as the place is quite small (there is only a little bar and a few bar stools to sit on and no toilet). But the staff was really helpful and friendly, so we quickly moved on from the 1st impression. Not to mention, the food we were served was quite nice and cheap compared to the other restaurants in Amsterdam.
Definitely a nice little place to try.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Real delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Went with family and ordered the kobe burger,two of the no nonsens one and a chicken sandwich. Freshly made, really delish and perfectly cooked. Only claim...the musoc is too loud!

“Great lamb burger! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We just happened to stop there and the lamb burger was amazing! I had mine with avocado and cheddar. One of the best burgers I've ever had and I'm American! Super friendly staff too!