“Best burger in amsterdam” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 2,287 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night, Street Food
Description: It's all about taste!! Thats our motto... The Best Burgers & Sandwiches, salads, freshly made juices... And a damn good coffee. Served with a smile and a whole lot of love! We are located near the Rijksmuseum in the vibrant Spiegel quarter.
Brussels
“Best burger in amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a place to eat with my friends and where is the best place to look for : tripadvisor.
So I took my iphone and looked at what was the best restaurant in amsterdam and found this one. I read some of the reviews and I told my friends we should go there. The place is very small but very nice and clean. But the burgers were amazing, the meat was just excellent. It is one of the best burger I have ever had and trust me I live in the US so I know what I am talking about. Definitely a place I would visit again next time I'm in Amsterdam. Good job guys !

Visited January 2014

93% Recommend
  • Korean first
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“Don't miss !!! Great place, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

A very nice small place with very good and not expensive food.
A one man show , preparing all the sandwiches or hamburgers in front of you with a warm and nice service !!!
For everyone's looking to eat a tasty sandwich for a cheap price

Rhodes, Greece
“Good but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very tasty sanduits really different tasties from greece.nice capuccino friendly staff but...no toilet!!!!isnt that illegal?though worths a visit to try chicken in tigerbread unless you need to pie..xaxaxa

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect place for breakfest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

If you are a visitor and would like to eat tasty and nutrient breakfest and drink very good coffee before the sightseeing, this is the place. They serve very good chicken-avocado sandwiches and sell perfect fresh orange juice in small or large bottle.
Lombardo's is a small bistro-bar with nice decor and very friendly service.
A must visit in Amsterdam :)

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bergen, Norway
“Tasty sandwiches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very good sandwiches!
But they deserves a more spacious location as the current one is really only suitable for take-away.
On the other hand, if you are in the area and just want to have a gourmet sandwich or two to go - then this is the place!