“Delicious and Super Healthy Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 2,525 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue, Delicatessen, Hamburgers, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: It's all about taste!! Thats our motto... The Best Burgers, sandwiches, salads, freshly made juices...And damn good coffee! Served with a smile and a whole lot of love! We are located near the Rijksmuseum in the vibrant Spiegel quarter. We are near the corner of Kerkstraat and N. Spiegelstraat, careful you might miss it!! It's cozy at Lombardo's...So seating is always first come first served. Come in for the 4 years uncontested BEST burgers in Amsterdam!!
Evanston
“Delicious and Super Healthy Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I just stumbled upon this tiny wonderful cafe/takeout place heading back to my hotel from the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. Had the most delicious salmon salad with organic field greens, avocado, goats cheese, and roasted tomatoes. The fresh fruit and vegetable juice drink was to die for with beets being the dominant flavor. On the menu, there are many interesting sandwich and salad choices. The grainy bread here is great as well.The servers/hosts at the restaurant are very warm and friendly. I highly recommend this place very close to the major museums park area.

Matthew Selekman
Evanston, IL USA

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Best Sandwich I've Found In Amsterdam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love the sandwiches and fresh fruit juices. I just wish the place was bigger! My favorite juice is the Avocado, Pear, Celery...it is brilliant.

Visited November 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great food and location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lombardo's offers my favorite burger in Amsterdam and their Texas brisket sandwich is also delicious!! I'm sure everything else on the menu is really good as well. Lombardo's is in a great spot in Amsterdam and you can eat right outside of the restaurant while looking at the Rijks museum. Well worth a stop by if you live in AMS or are traveling through for a day or two.

Visited October 2013
paris
“Amazing sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Although I'm a little obsessed with their porchetta sandwich, I must tip my hat to the brains behind all the sandiwches/burgers at Lombardo's. The Wagyu burger must be the best burger in town and the PLT never disappoints. Lombardo's, if you can bring back the duck special you had as your sandwich of the month in May 2012, you'll make this girl exceedingly happy. I also recommend trying the fresh juices - the Cure and the Green Baron are simply genius.

Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Can't wait to go back!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I was traveling abroad a couple years ago and came across this little gem. I had a delicious Porchetta sandwich right outside on a bench with my roommate I was traveling with. If I recall he had a Truffle sandwich of the sorts which was TO DIE FOR!! The owner/operator Martijn was very friendly and offered great suggestions to us along our trip. Everyone I speak to that is traveling to Amsterdam I recommend to stop in for a sandwich and a conversation.

• Visited November 2012