My teenage daughter and I were staying in this B&B. We had a lovely large room. Toilette and bathroom were on the landing, but private. It was a very good stay, of course different than in a hotel because you have no service (making up of rooms, cleaning bathroom etc). A bit on the expensive side though. There were only a couple of small things to say: the window did not open in our room. It was stuck. We had to turn off the heating because it became too hot. The owner smokes so people not liking the smell of cigarettes in the whole house should abstain. There are two lovely cats in the house, again, people allergic to cats should abstain. There was a small incidence when we were woken up at 8.30h to go to breakfast. That was not so pleasant.