“Where are they?” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi
Clarksville, TN
“Where are they?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Currently in Amsterdam and have heard fantastic things about the sushi here. We have showed up at this restaurant two days in a row during the "open" hours on the sign on the door, and no one is ever there. The place is fairly new I heard, but I don't know how you expect to get business if you don't open your doors! Very disappointed we haven't got to experience this place as I heard the sushi is fantastic!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Amsterdam
“Great sushi, large portions and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

I have had a hard time getting nice sushi in Amsterdam - though I do like Akitsu, I don't always like to spend so much money eating out. When my next door neighbor opened Sushi Inn, I had to give it a try. I was hooked immediately...not to mention blown away by the large portions. They do not pre-roll the maki, so everything is made fresh to order (as it should be in my opinion). I ate there 4 days in a row and then had my friends over and ordered some more!!

Great value in a relaxed setting.. that's more than I could have asked for and yes I have them on speed dial now :)

(This was Top Thai restaurant before)

• Visited June 2011