“Average - go somewhere else” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rancho Argentinian Grill II

Rancho Argentinian Grill II
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 36, 1017 RC Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Dam Square)
+31 20 625 0007
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #987 of 2,299 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Dam Square
“Average - go somewhere else”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Unfortunately we thought this was a different restaurant also called rancho! We went in and it was very awkward as staff seemed surprised we were there! No one else was in the entire restaurant! Food was ok but very expensive for what it was! I wouldn't recommend or go back!

• Turkish first
“We left this restaurant before the meal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We asked for a seat at the window for two. Due to the fact that there was no free seat we sat down close to a windows. The crew member said we will get the next free seat at the window.
After one table was free we went to the table, but were ask to take the old seat for cleaning the table. After we sat down again other people sat down on the table at the windows and the crew was surprised.
We left the restaurant and went to another restaurant. Thats not the service I would like to receive.

• Visited November 2013
“Dont eat there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The worst grill ever.... dont go there is a robbery you can eat better grill in some pub or sports bar, service is totally unfrendly.

Preston, United Kingdom
“Full of flies”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The food was fine but as I started to eat my meal, hundreds of beer flies decended on my meal.
The place could do with a good clean.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Hmm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Hmm, Amsterdam, what to do? Well, I had a hankering for a steak, and Argentine beef. So I decided on this place. I ordered the 300g filet completo, which comes with a salad and either fries or baked potato. I opted for the potato, you can get with either butter or sour cream. I used the garlic butter that came with the fresh bread I ordered. The salad's that come with your meal in europe are not much to speak about. But I wasn't here for the salad. The filet came, it was a nice barrel cut. Simply seasoned, good beef. I got what I asked for. If you want to sample some Argentine beef, then I would say go here. I wouldn't say it was overly pricey. Service was very good, friendly. I imagine they have some good Malbec wine to drink, but after the night before, I wasn't drinking anything! Sat outside and watched the world go by.......

• Visited October 2013