“Highest quality and kindest” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #74 of 343 hotels in Amsterdam
Madrid, Spain
“Highest quality and kindest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Last week I spent 2 nights at this hotel for business reasons. I may say that the hotel was faboulous regarding the setting for the conference I attended, very confortable rooms, nice breakfast and delicious catering. I travel frequently and I do realise when quality on top of each detail. However, the reason that triggers me write this review was not that, in fact I found the time because I was delighted to see the outstanding performance and hospitality from one particular hotel employee, HANS!. He helped me a lot and I was so impressed he was so kind to me as I´ve never met such a nice, charming, and polite person at a reception point. Thank you so much Hans, I will never forget your .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Imre H, General Manager at Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Suarez G,

Thank you very much for this wonderful 5 star review, this really means the world to me and my team.

Also your compliments regarding our staff are from high value to me since this is one of my main focus points. Therefore I will definitely share you compliments among my team.

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest, and I do hope to welcome you back for any coming conference or leisure trip.

1,106 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Cairns, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

Room was too cold for comfort throughout my stay. Turning up the heating control didn't help much. The same went for the restaurant. Guests were having breakfast in down jackets! otherwise clean and modern.

Dear emilyhoneychurch,

Thank you very much for writing us a review on tripadvisor!

It’s wonderful to read that you have enjoyed Amsterdam en our magnificent views.
I am however, concerned regarding your constructing feeback towards our staff. Please do contact me in person so this can be explained more into detail.

I do hope to welcome you once more and show our expected level of service to you!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to Amsterdam for the first time good hotel shame about the staff not friendly and didn't want to help and the breakfast isn't really much of buffet its basic for 4 star might need up there game......beautiful room nice and clean and magnificent views from our room.The tram right out side the hotel just mins from the centre .the bus runs outside the airport doesn't alway come so we used the train its very easy if you know your stuff before you travel and people are very helpful

plan going back this year but not this hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear emilyhoneychurch,

Thank you very much for writing us a review on tripadvisor!

Nairobi, Kenya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Location a bit boring but hotel is new and nice. Restaurant on top floor offers great views. Room is very nice. Haven't tried the restaurant for dinner yet, but seems like a nice place. So far all the staff have been very friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Imre H, General Manager at Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Nysa Nystrom,

Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review online. I’m very glad with your compliments regarding our staff; a high service is one of our main focus points!

Please feel free to enjoy a beautiful diner on Floor 17, this is absolutely worthwhile trying!

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

the breakfast at ramada hotel is very good.it is eccelent foods.
I am very surprised with many kinds of juice.
the restrant view also very good. the restrant is very clean.
the staffs also are very kind.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Imre H, General Manager at Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Dear yokota2014,

Thank you very much for your friendly words regarding our staff en Floor17 in particular.
A 5 star review is one of the biggest compliments we can get!

I will definitely share your review among my colleagues in the restaurant.

Helsingborg, Sweden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

The rooms are nice and comfortable and will give you a good nights sleep. A bit on the cold side when checking in and it took quite a while to heat it up, but eventually it got better. But I never figured out how to turn off the noisy blower in the bathroom....
The breakfast is nice and the view from the 17th floor breakfast restaurant and bar is hard to beat. Location is quite ok. Little bit outside the city centre but with the tram just outside the door it doesn't matter. You'll be downtown in less than 15 minutes. The hotel is next to a wonderful park where you can take a jog or a nice walk.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Hans_Osvalds,

Thank you for sharing such an informative review to our future guests. The tram stop is indeed right next to the hotel and it will only take 12 minutes to get to Dam Square.

When facing challenges like the ventilation in the bathroom; please ask for our manager on duty. My colleague will assist you whenever requested.

Again, thank you very much for taking time to write us a review and I will definitely share this among the rest of my team.

Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Very convenient location, only one tram (number 13) to catch and you are in the centre of the city. Most enjoyable breakfast on Floor 17 with magnificent views over Amsterdam. Very comfortable and clean room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Charly_murg,

Thank you very much for this wonderful en comprehensive review regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre.

I do think; all important aspects of a great stay are mentioned. I will definitely share these wonderful words among my colleagues.

It was a pleasure welcoming you as a guest and I do hope to welcome you once more.

Hotel Manager

Been to Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre? Share your experiences!