“I love this place” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I really like this place, prices of drinks are good, dj's are absolutely great. I used to go only in the weekends, busy and great atmosphere, but now I also discovered the the Mondays; live music and tuesdays; Karaoke, now I'm addicted. It's a pity they only have Live music on Mondays, I want to sing everyday here!

Visited November 2012

“Great music, excellent atmosphere, very good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I've been to Candela several nights in a row and I can say that it is one of the coolest pubs in the Amsterdam center. The people here are great, music is very good and every night you can do something new. For example, I really enjoyed the Open Mic Acoustic Sessions Monday night, where you can come and listen to great musicians performing and even go up on stage to sing a few of your favourite tunes. :)

So if you're going to Amsterdam be sure not to miss Candela!

“The very best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

drinks are cheeper than usually in the area, they've got nice events, open mic on Monday, karaoke on Tuesday and so on. A lot of international people inside and a very friendly staff. One of the few clubs in Amsterdam where the owner actually cares about the customer and personally talks to them. great place, felt like home

“Open Mic Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Wow... I had a blast when I came across this club in amsterdam that monday night upon my visit in amsterdam.. for you who like live music and like to get involved.. this is jst the right place. Nice people, good music and good vibes.. and maybe even get involved with the sexy boys.. anyways.. its a must. ;)

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great people, great music, great dancing, great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Hey party people! If you're looking for a place where you instantly feel welcome, can relax, and have a great time, then Candela is the place for you. I came to town on business and was joined by a friend. We decided to check out this neighborhood and were walking by when someone invited us into Candela. We were instantly welcomed by the super friendly staff and good drinks. After staying much longer than we initiallyanticipated, we went to dinner and vowed to come back for the dance party that night. We were definitely glad we came back as Candela was transformed into one of the liveliest places to dance that I have discovered in Amsterdam. The DJ kept the party going and again, I danced and partied much longer than I anticipated. The crowd is a good mix of locals and tourists and everyone mingles seamlessly. I can't tell you how much my friend and I enjoyed our night. All I can say is that it's impossible not to have a good time there. We will definitely be back!

Visited October 2012