“great nite out” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
london
“great nite out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

had a great nite here for my b-day didnt even queue but that could have been cause of our accents. lots of sexy guys here too and great music

Visited June 2012

Baku
6 attraction reviews
“Bangin' Jumpin' Pumpin'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Great night. Visited on Saturday night. They have a weird pre-paid card system, which is a hassle at the beginning to get the card and credit, but paying for drinks is much faster, so you dont have to wait for ages at the bar.
'Girls Love DJs' were on in the chill-out room which kept us happy will 3 then we shifted through to the main room and bounced away till 4am. Great great great great night!
We went to Espace on Friday, which is fantactic laid out club, far better in design, lights, sound but was missing one critical thing....... ATMOSPHERE

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
“What a night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

We ended up visiting here on our last night or our trip.

One of my favurite club night were hosting an event here. So we decided to book 2 table at €450.00 per table, includes entrance, seperate wardrobe, waiting staff, 4 bottles of spirits or 4 campagnes, 40 small bottles of soft drinks and 2 bottles of 'Earth water'.

Really nice layout in the club with 2 fairly large rooms.

Hopefully will be visiting here again.

Visited March 2012
kings lynn
“Banging night (laid back luke)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Myself and 4 mates went here on 3rd march and knew about this place before we left, we had a wicked night the music was just what we were after good quality house/alectro for most of the night i thought at 20euro to get it not cheap but have payed more in worst places, the air card you have to buy was a bit confussing at first because we were not told about it straight away, but once explained i think it is actually a good idea it speeds up the bar service def faster than clubs in england were you wait ages for a drink, and also means you dont have carry wallets atc and the lockers are secure. Anyway we all had a v good night and would def recomend this place to others, just check whats on and it suits your taste. we had no trouble with door men and we were a group of 4 lads!!

Visited March 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“Club security threatened to beat me up just for standing on the street in front of the club”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

I went to this club with two very attractive female friends who had their names on the guest list - we joined the queue and when getting inside, although I was holding the hand of one of them the bouncer blocked me and said "not you". I was correctly dressed and always gets into much trendier places, so I guess it's one of those cheap tricks some clubs use to create "attractions" at the entrance to enhance their reputation as a place worth going. Up to then it is just annoying, but while standing on the street (= public space) looking for my friends who were already inside and trying to call them, security told me to go away and said something along the lines of "I am the nice guy, but if my colleague comes here I am not responsible for what he will do to you" and "we can harm you a lot more than you can harm us". Make sure you get a good health insurance before trying to go there as it seems that ending up in hospital clearly is one of the possibilities if they don't like you for whatever reason.

Visited February 2012