“Did you know?” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Orange Adventures offers several interesting tours in Amsterdam and Holland. The languages covered fluently are Nederlands, English, and Deutsch. (other languages on request)Specialized excursions (private or group; walk, bike, boat or bus) are available to really get to know the city with all it has to offer on architecture and art. Learn all you ever wanted to know about the glorious past of Amsterdam, and the way it still reflects daily life up till now.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Did you know?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

I organised a tour for a group of local and foreign participants of a conference here in Amsterdam. The tour (and tourguide (Rolf)!) was great because I learned interesting details about the city that I never knew (although I have lived in Amsterdam for over 6 years)...
I recommend everyone (local and foreign) to take a tour of amsterdam because as a visitor you will appreciate the histoy and look at the buildings and 'grachten' just a little bit different, and as a local you too will take a step back and actually realize in what a great city you live!
Highly recommend this tour! The tourguide is flexible so tell him your preference of what you want to see/learn and he will guide you along... :)

Visited June 2011

Columbia, Maryland USA
“Amsterdam Preview”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

My wife and I were part of a 15 person walking tour, directed by Rolf Schreuder, in May of 2011. Our two hour "welcome" tour was well paced, very informative, and provided an excelent orientation for the rest of our visit in Amsterdam. We would recommend Rolf for any tour of this beautiful city.

Visited May 2011