- Clean, spacious, well-lit rooms. Think of it as a stay in your friend's house (i.e. nothing fancy, but you have everything you need)
- Quiet location away from center of action. But easy access to public transportation, which brings you to the city center/attractions in less than 10 minutes
- Friendly and helpful owner (Martin) who speaks perfect English
- Full breakfast prepared fresh and brought to you in a basket every morning!
** Rooms **
- We stayed in the loft room, which was spacious with a small balcony
- Bed was comfortable and room was well-lit with natural light or lights at night
- Amsterdam weather itself is cool, so the room temperature was comfortable even with windows closed (no AC I think)
- Toilet and shower was small, but it's well-maintained
- There's a small TV in the room with a few local channels
- In general, everything was very clean and well-maintained
- Free Wifi with decent connection speed, but signal is weaker in certain parts of the room
** Location **
- In quiet and safe neighborhood; around a minute walk from the tram and taxi station
- There are no particular "sights" around the hotel, but taking the tram to the "city center" takes around 10-15 minutes, so it is still very convenient
** Service **
- Martin, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. He speaks perfect English and is happy to tell you more about the Netherlands or just to have a friendly chat
- Every morning, he prepares and brings breakfast to your room in a basket. It's a pretty full breakfast with boiled eggs, coffee, yogurt, pastries, fresh juice, etc.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Frederik Park House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.