“Stag Do” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #232 of 344 Hotels in Amsterdam
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Stag Do”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

The Location of this hotel was great rooms a bit small and basic but I suppose for 12 lads just putting there heads down it was perfect.Very friendly staff and clean.
Would I use this hotel again if I was was with my wife probably not.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

The location is great. This is a typical Amsterdam hotel and I didn't have any problems during my stay. Arrived to check in without any problems, my bag was carried to my room and everything was promptly arranged. I only stayed here for 2 nights but it was all that I needed. The views were also lovely and the location near the tram station was very handy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and tidy, with a fantastic view of the canal at the front. The only down side was we had to wait an extra hour on check-in for the room to be ready. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Get one at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dammam
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The hotel is located near the Tram station. They said it is canal view but they gave me a room in anither building that is street view where the tram noise is all day and night. Two Pars under the hotel which made the noise, screems and laughters in the room all the night.
Stairs are steep and small making it hard to climp up and more to get down especially if you have lagage.
Breakfast wasn't worth it.
I stayed their 2 nights on 20 & 21 Feb 2014. Overall not satisfied with the stay

• Stayed February 2014
Bad Honnef, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Just simply- the hotel is terrible! The staff members are unprofessional. I stayed there 5 terrible nights, it was just a nightmare. The only good thing about the hotel that it has a good location (close to center).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Naples, Campania, Italy
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed four nights in this hotel. It was pretty easy to find and if you come from the central station it is right by a tram stop. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful and probably one of the best things about the hotel. We were directed to the townhouse across the canal where we would be staying. We had to navigate two pretty steep sets of stairs to get to our room which was not easy to do with luggage. The room itself was small. There was no storage space except for three hangers on a couple of hooks so we had to live out of our suitcases for the duration. There wasn't even a towel rack in the bathroom so we had to improvise with hanging those up as well.
The walls are pretty thin and we had some noisy neighbours so that wasn't the best, especially late at night.
There was a kettle in the room with tea and coffee which we welcomed, however the paper cups that were provided were not replaced the next day and we had to chase down the housekeeping to get a couple more.

The good thing about the hotel was the location. Very easy to walk into the centre and by the water which was nice.

I probably wouldn't stay here again, but it's okay for a budget hotel.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

All of the reception staff here were so helpful, after realising our room didn't have a safe in we were moved straight away to an upgraded room straight away. The stairs were very steep and not straight, hard to get up and down after a few drinks!! The breakfast was 7.50 euro, we never ate it but it just a simple continental breakfast. Reception staff were so so helpful with giving directions, and tram 4 stops right outside the hotel, this tram takes you into the central squares within minutes, or it is a simple 5 minute walk from the hotel. All in all I would recommend this hotel, great price, great service and great location.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Been to ITC Hotel? Share your experiences!