The hostel was so expensive, around 40 euros per day in a wekend. The shower and toilet are separated, shared and the size of 1 meter squared, i'm not kidding you. Besides the toilet was dirty, and smelled of piss. One day i wanted to take a shower and the lights of the shower were gone, so when i went to complain they told me to use the shower from the upper floor, unvelievable. There is no kitchen and the breakfast is nasty
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo Hotel
- Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for suitable budget accommodation? Then Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo is the right place for you. Your stay in Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo will surely be something to remember. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, HotelsNL, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.