We stayed for 4 nights at Cocomama and we enjoyed our stay at the boutique hostel. Here is my opinion on pro & cons..
1) Staff was friendly & helpful who provided us with map of city and information on places to visit in city
2) Access to central Amsterdam was easy as there a tram stop just steps away from hostel. The ride is approx. 5-10 mins to central area.
3) Nice quiet location away from busy central area
4) Albert Cuypmarkt, Heineken museum, Van gogh museum within walking distance
5) free pasta & spices, drinks available for purchase in communal kitchen and fridge available to store your food
6) no curfew so can you come & go as you wish
1) No elevator available in case your room is on top floor and you luggages to carry
2) bed was too soft (our personal preference)
3) price is a little high for double private ensuite
Overall the atmosphere of hostel was very nice and I would go back again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Cocomama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocomama Hotel Amsterdam