“Lovely rooms and location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AMS Suites

You added AMS Suites to your Saves list
AMS Suites
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   Elandsstraat 3, 1016RW Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Jordaan)   |
Ranked #78 of 327 Amsterdam B&B and Inns
Chester, United Kingdom
“Lovely rooms and location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, not technically a hotel. More a series of apartments. Wonderful rooms, great bathroom and on a nice secure street that is close to the centre. There are some steep stairs and no elevator, but this is easy to get over. The bed is very comfortable.

Stayed December 2015

4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my boyfriend last week for 3 nights. The hotel (well I would call it more an apartment, - no reception) was close by to the bus station that took you directly from and to the airport! The rooms were a great size, very modern and clean however the steps were ridiculously steep, we had cabin luggage and it was quite difficult trying to walk up and down from the 3rd floor. AMS suites is about a 10 min walk to Dam square, the area is nice with lots of boutique shops and little cafes nearby, Anne Frank musemum is around the corner. There is a maid every morning who replenishes the chocolate and water in the room which is nice :) I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Amsterdam however the steps are quite a disadvantage as this would not be suitable for anyone that's not fit and able to climb these everyday. Overall a nice, safe place to stay with a large comfortable bed.

Stayed November 2015, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ChloeMckinley
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2015

Me, my partner and my parents visited Amsterdam for my 30th birthday. Knowing how small the rooms normally are, we were all amazed at how huge the room was! This was my first visit but the others had visited Amsterdam previously. It was so clean and the bed, well I haven't slept in a comfier bed anywhere else, I didn't want to get up! We needed up in turmoil as we were leaving on the Sunday night only to find that our flight had been cancelled when we reached the airport! Fortunately, Maryam was happy to let us come back to the room me and my partner stayed in as it hadn't been serviced, she was a real life saver that night!! If I every visit Amsterdam again, this is where I will stay! It is a bit of a truck to Dam Square and the Red Light area, well, its a 10 minute walk, but we did this route about 7 times a day so it took its toll :)

Room Tip: We were in 2F, the parents were at the top floor, this room was a lot bigger with a sofa and a large...
  • Stayed October 2015, traveled with family
      Rooms
1 Thank Lyndz M
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2015

I was excited when booking this room as the photographs looked great and I loved the idea of having a simple pin code to enter. The apartment lived up to all my expectations the room and bathroom was very large and modern. Bed very comfortable, Wifi connection was very good and fridge also came in handy! The apartments are in a lovely area of Amsterdam with great shops and cafes. The fact that there is no reception did not matter at all as Maryam was very efficient at replying to any questions and extremely helpful and accommodating! So happy I picked this accommodation and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed October 2015, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2015

Wonderful stay in the lovely Jordaan district about 10 mins walk to the main shopping area. Couldn't recommend this place more - we got a taxi from the airport straight out and had our passcode to enter. The rooms are very impressive - we stayed in 2F and had a lovely view of the street below. Free Wifi aswell and tea and coffee making facilities.The rooms are massive and the bed so comfortable - after a day out exploring the city it was great to come back to such a cosy place. The walk in shower and bathroom as equally impressive.
The surrounding area has some wonderful cafes and restaurants and as i said you are within walking distances to most of the main attractions in Amsterdam. When im back in Amsterdam next ill be making sure to stay in AMS Suites again

Room Tip: If the room is too cold just email AMS Suites and they will turn up the temperature for you!
  • Stayed September 2015, traveled as a couple
      Rooms
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2015

We stayed in 2B superior suite and would thoroughly recommend AMS Suites. Huge rooms, great bathroom and super clean. The location was amazing - in the lovely Jordaan area. Once you walk up the steep stairs the rooms are just great.
Free Wifi throughout.
Don't listen to people who moan about there being no reception - it works just perfectly without one, everything was easy and Maryam was quick to answer any queries prior to our arrival and during it. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: 2B is recommended.
  • Stayed September 2015, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Jess S
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

Wow!!! Stunning brand new apt with one wall entirely of windows, in wonderful Jordaan area.

I stayed before near the central station, and Jordaan is much more sophisticated area.

Anne Frank house is just steps away.

I highly recommend this apt even with the steep stairs. I have a foot impairment and walk with a cane, but i managed to lift my heavy suitcase up the stairs using the railing for support. However, it may be to daunting for an elderly person

Stayed September 2015, traveled solo