We forgot how expensive parking space is in Amsterdam and went by car to this hotel. Next to that, great location and nearby all things to see. Everything can be done by foot, the museums, canals, Anne Franks house,.... The hotel does not have a restaurant of its own but has a deal with the restaurant next door. Breakfast is ok and staff there is extremely friendly and helpful. We and our daughter appreciated this very much. In the evening we went out just at the other side of the street where you can find numerous good restaurants where you can eat for a good price.
Our room was large and tidy. Seems almost the hotel has been refurnished for are arrival. View on Amsterdam canals out of our rooms window was great. Price of the rooms are reasonable knowing that you are staying right at the hart of the city. We'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Amsterdam City Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Amsterdam City Centre Hotel
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, Comfortable Hotel housed in five Art Deco-style buildings dating from 1920. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelsNL, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your NH City Centre Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.