Amsterdam was the last stop on our trip. The Intercontinental Amstel is an historic hotel that is very well maintained. Sitting by the river, the views are beautiful. Our room was large and the bathroom was oversized and well appointed. The staff was extremely helpful. The check-in process was slow as you are seated with a staff member who eventually escorts you to your room. This was a nice touch but really makes the process long. Check-out is similar but a little quicker. Our stay was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay in Amsterdam, a great city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam