I had a lovely high tea at InterContinental Amstel Hotel Amsterdam in July 2014, with guests, to celebrate my birthday.
Very friendly and helpful staff; the tea itself was accompanied by delicious pastries and
sandwiches, we got an explanation of every different tea served and in my case, having with one of my guests allergic to nuts, I got a special
Tray prepared only for this guest, nut free. The ambience is lovely, fantastic décor!
The hotel itself is very well located and easy access with transportation, besides easy parking and valet parking.
We had a fantastic afternoon at the InterContinental Amstel Hotel, I definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam