Though for only a night stay, I had a very great time with IC Amstel. With a century rich history, the entire building was a interesting wonder to admire both on the exterior and interior. I have never been a big fan of hotels set in historic buildings with Victorian theme, but this hotel has changed my view completely. Especially love the alfresco dining and drinks by the terrace, especially so in the summer's heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam