We have just returned from a wonderful break in Amsterdam - a city we can really recommend. What made it even better was this lovely hotel in a beautiful setting, great views right on the rIver Amstel, helpful staff and probably the best nights sleep we have ever had in a hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam