Now I know why this hotel is rated as one of the best in Amsterdam. It is situated on the canals of Amsterdam. From stepping into the lobby we were treated so warmly. It look a few minutes for check in,and while waiting we were offered coffee. Lovely touches with jars of sweets and bottled water. The hotel bar has the most beautiful view. We're taken up to our room,it was a canal room view. Beautiful sunny large room with a bath an desperate shower. Bathroom very luxurious with lovely amenities and huge fluffy towels. A large comfortable bed. The room has a coffee machine and a kettle. Will return and highly recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam