Wonderful hotel and staff. Doesn't get much better than this. From a pool canal side to the quiet, comfortable rooms and excellent service, this hotel is a stunner. Albeit pricey, with all of the ametities you'd expect and a few unexpected. Grab the canal boat for a private tour of the canals. The hotel staff will fill the boat with lunch, drinks, anything you want. Complete service win, ask for anything and the concierge will be more than happy to help. Will be back soon. Slight distance from the old city center, be ready for about a 2 km walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam