Five star quality and service. Immaculate hotel with quality furnishings and fixtures. The staff bends over backwards to serve. The view from our room was fantastic (facing the river). Near the tram (by your multi-use ticket at the service desk). We bought our tickets to the Van Gogh Museum at the hotel service desk and saved a long wait in line. Parking is somewhat expensive, but that's normal for Amsterdam. Overall, our experience at this hotel was memorable and we will use it as a yardstick to measure other hotels in the future. Definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam