Last Thursday March 20 I have had a great experience at the Amstel Hotel. Both service as location were perfect. I had a business meeting at the Amstel A-bar where we had the opportunity to sit outside in the sunny terrace.
Later we went inside to the Amstel Brasserie for a dinner. Again also there perfect service and good food.
The Amstel hotel is definitely a nice venue to visit for business and private reasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam