This is a place which fullfills perfectly my imagination of truly old world luxury travel. But with all the up to date amenities. Impressive. Small scale, quiet, perfectly located on the Amstel river with gorgeous views from both our rooms over it. Smooth checkin and service good through whole stay, including very helpful concierges with all reservations and arrangements. Rooms spacious and well appointed with dutch patterns. Big bathroom with full amenities. Food good in the hotels restaurants. Perfectly recommendable if luxury experience in Amsterdam is on the schedule. We have fully enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam