Great location. Very helpful staff particularly the Concierge staff who organised trips for us. The trips on the canals both in the day and the night time dinner cruise on the hotel boat were a highlight. Great restaurant. Very comfortable rooms. Particularly appreciated the espresso machine in our room. We were attending a Seminar in the hotel as well and the hotel did a great job. We can highly recommend. The provision of treats in the lobby was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam