I stayed here for 3 nights after returning to Europe from Australia, and it was a lovely place to recover from Jetlag.
The rooms are just beautiful, I loved the toile wallpaper, and the bath was a joy, and it really did fill in less than 2 minutes.
The staff here were super helpful, and the room service orders came promptly and correct everytime.
The breakfast was delicious, and the view from the restaurant was stunning. I wish I'd had time to use the pool, which also looked devine.
A winner on all counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam