The Amstel is one of the best hotels in Amsterdam and Europe for a reason. They know service like no other. From Anita Bos the GM all the way down to the Housekeeping staff this property is run like a true world class hotel should be run. The guest is always right! Place this world class customer service in a truly grand historic building on the banks of the Amstel River and you have and oasis and for this guest home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam