Stayed for the weekend organised by my daughters for my birthday. The hotel was everything you
could wish for. The rooms were large with nice furnishing, and the bathroom was superb and big. We found the staff very friendly and helpful and the bartender very knowledgeable when it came to choosing what gin to drink. We didn't eat at the hotel, only had snacks before venturing out, but we did use the spa. I had a fabulous massage, and drinks and fruit were available, so you could help yourself. A weekend to remember in a lovely old hotel, well located for visiting the sights. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam