A couple of days to revisit Amsterdam and a stay in the "Amstel" Hotel. Rooms top quality but the staff were even better. Nothing was any trouble and the trip on the Hotel boat with Captain Bart was well worth the experience. Will return again without a doubt. One of the best Intercontinental Hotels we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam