What a beautiful city and a beautiful hotel. It's a great walkable city and everything is at your fingertips. The hotel was amazing and overlooks the canal. Service and food was really good. Don't forget to try the pancakes.
We just missed the tulips in early June, I would recommend visiting in late April or early May so you can see all of the beautiful flowers in the parks and gardens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Despegar.com, Expedia, Reservation Counter, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam