Ask any Dutch local, and they will tell you that The Amstel is the Grande Dame of Amsterdam hotels. It is now, and always has been THE place to stay for Heads of State, celebrities, and discerning international travelers. We have been frequent guests for the past 17 years, and have come to regard it as our home away from home. It is sheer elegance - the rooms, service, spa and restaurants are world class. The lounge and canalside patio are simultaneously serene and hip. The Concierge staff is the gold standard in the city- highly knowledgeable, professional and welcoming. It is a true destination experience and a jewel not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam