I used points to arrange a weekend stay for my wife and our niece and partner. As an ambassador got the 2 rooms upgraded to river view rooms, arrived late after a day in Antwerp and snowy conditions in holland. Quick check in and down for drinks and food. Next day off to explore Amsterdam with map sorry maps (private joke). Back in hotel and down to pool and sauna to relax before heading off to Dutch restaurant as recommended by staff. Great meal. Overall the hotel is one of the best that we have ever stayed in. All staff we had any contact with were very helpful and very pleasant, I would like to thank the hotel for making this special weekend as enjoyable as it was and hope to return soon to experience this great hotel soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam