The Amstel is one of the great hotel experiences in Europe. Everything from food, to ambiance, to architecture and decoration, to location is the best. There is only small one downside of this majestic, old-world hotel, the mini-bars are not mini. You must purchase a full size bottle of alcohol. If you would like just one drink or possibly two, you are must through away an almost full bottle. However, otherwise one of the most fabulous hotel experiences that you can imagine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsNL, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam