I am top tier in all major hotel chains due to my job requires daily travel. I only stayed at the Amstel 1 night but it was amazing. From being greeted out front until the end of our stay the service was amazing. I had a junior suite that was overlooked the river and it was beautiful. I recommend this to anyone going and want a guaranteed pleasant stay. They make you feel welcome and appreciated unlike any other hotel I have stayed. I just booked for 6 nights in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam