For the 2nd time this year I enjoyed the high-tea at the most famous hotel in Amsterdam. Beautifull located on the Amstel River nearby the Carre theater.
The high tea is the perfect opportunity to relax and having a chat with friends or familiy.
The food for example : sandwiches - scones - foccia - wraps - all kind of sweet assortiment -
cake - chocolates and the warm side dishes as there were quiche - croquet - spring roll where all of excellent quality. Different types of tea, with a little explanation from which country or area. When you are staying in Amsterdam with you lover or just a friend is the place to keep in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since the day the doors opened in 1867, InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam has been revered the world over for its palatial grandeur and residential warmth. Located where the financial, cultural and shopping districts converge, the hotel is a short walk from the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, Spiegelkwartier and the Royal CarrÃ© Theatre. The Anne Frank House and the 14th-century Begijnhof are easy to reach by public transport or taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Amstel Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Intercontinental Amsterdam