We have the pleasure to stay one week in this hotel
The hotel is a very good hotel but the personel is even better
Concierge very good and very understanding of what we wanted (Stork restaurant, Rem island, Ciel Bleu, ...) plus all the tickets for the museum very helpfull and the hotel is 10 minutes walking from every tourist site
The guest relation Manager Mme Zanolie was very pro, friendly with us and the children and very present to our remarks.
The swimming pool is small but very nice and clean
We were in a junior suite and a room connected and it was very nice high celling modern clear and clean room
Last thing the restaurant Bridges is just a very very good restaurant and the sommelier very friendly we have eaten two times and the cooking style is original but very mastered.
a wonderful hotel but why not putting 5 points .....because the decoration of the hotel is too standard/international and could be more dutch but it is not the fault of the wonderful personal....Sofitel need to respect more the country the city where they implement the hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SOFITEL LEGEND THE GRAND AMSTERDAM.Furnished with French elegance and grandeur, the hotel welcomes a variety of visitors, from the trendy Amsterdam elite to royal brides or famous international movie stars. In each of the rooms, the restaurant, the hallways and the beautiful garden terrace, design and history captivate and seduce everyone into visiting. ROOMS & SUITES.Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers 177 spacious rooms, including 52 luxurious suites, amongst which 14 individually designed Suite Apartments: lodgings in 17th century canal houses. The rich history of the hotel is, as naturally, incorporated into the new architectural details in many ways. WELL BEING.Access to the relaxing SoSPA is complimentary for all hotel guests. It is the ideal place to unwind and pamper yourself. SoSPA houses an indoor heated swimming pool, a private Turkish steam bath, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, private treatment rooms and a SoFIT fitness area. INSPIRED MEETINGS.The 17 fully equipped banqueting and conference rooms, five of which are listed as historic monuments, provide the ultimate venue for meetings or conferences in Amsterdam. All rooms have natural daylight and are equipped with the latest technical facilities. BRIDGES RESTAURANT.The modern and trendy fish restaurant serves dishes with an emphasis on sea food and fish, mostly Dutch organic produce with a French twist. Bridges bar and lounge are the heart of restaurant, offering exclusive wines and vintage Champagnes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel The Grand Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam
- Accor The Grand Amsterdam
- Sofitel Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Sofitel