My husband and I stayed in room 385 for 3 nights.
- big room
- comfortable king sized bed
- hotel slippers! love it when hotels provide slippers
- great bathroom
- quiet room
- hospitality throughout - we were treated very well throughout our stay
- no view, but it's the price you pay for (we got a GREAT deal on expedia)
- breakfast per person was priced at €32 per person. Outrageous price, but I guess it's the price you pay to stay at an upscale hotel. We were thrilled to have found a cafe near the hotel that served great eggs and traditional dutch pancakes.
- We would absolutely stay here again! It's located in a beautiful neighborhood with great restaurants such as Van Puffelen and Envy. And it's away from the red light district and the cannabis crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming downtown hotel comprising 24 restored 17th- & 18th-century canal houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Venere, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pulitzer a Luxury Collection
- Pulitzer Hotel Amsterdam