I stayed here with my baby and boyfriend in a deluxe room with canal view (18 m2). First, they put me in a room on the 2nd floor (room 204), which was almost at street level and to get there I had to take a couple of stairs, which was quite impossible with the buggy. I requested another room and they gave me one that was directly accessible from the elevator. It was a bit smaller though than the other one (room 384). A baby bed was put in the room.
The room was really small and the bed was not a real double bed. The bathroom was tiny too. Coffee and tea set is brought on request. Wifi in the lobby is free, but in the room is EUR10 per hour and EUR19 a day (!).
Lunch on the terrace of the bar was really nice (panini), coffee was good too, but the fresh orange juice was not freshly squeezed. Personnel was really friendly.
I think the amount we paid (EUR350) a night was not worth the money at all.
- babies stay for free and a baby bed is put in the room
- great location
- friendly staff
- two little water bottles in the room every day
- nice hot shower (although in the bath tub)
- tiny room and small bed
- dito bathroom
- no free wifi in room
- no swimming pool
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Downtown Hotel comprising 24 restored 17th- & 18th-century canal houses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Pulitzer, a Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pulitzer a Luxury Collection
- Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam
- Pulitzer Hotel Amsterdam