We spent 3 nights in this very well decorated B&B. The room is part of the owners' flat, separated by a closed door. It had a big bedroom, separate large shower room and separate toilets. It also had a nice small kitchen with everything you need to cook something.
The location was very good and we had easy access to central Amsterdam. The owners were very kind and helpful.
Two comments we had:
1. The doable bedroom is not really double but two singe mattresses, which was less convenient for us.
2. During afternoon and evening, there was a constant smell of smoking in the room (not sure about the source). For people who are sensitive to smoking, this could be bothering. Fortunately, once we closed the bedroom door, it blocked most of the smell but when we used the toilet or the kitchen, it was unavoidable.
These are the only 2 reasons why I rated the place 4 and not 5. Other than that it was great and we were happy with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our bed and breakfast Prinsenstede is located in a quiet street in the canal area of the center of Amsterdam.We offer you a comfortable, light, spacious and tastefully decorated non-smoking room with TV, WiFi internet, luxury bathroom, refrigerator and separate entrance.Tourist attractions, museums and restaurants are in the vicinity of Prinsenstede.Prinsenstede is accessible by car and is easily accessible by public transportation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Prinsenstede Lodging Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.