“one of my best breakfasts ever” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Pain Quotidien - de Pijp

Le Pain Quotidien - de Pijp
Cornelis Troostplein 4, 1072 Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Stadsdeel Zuid)
+31206750506
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #211 of 2,317 Restaurants in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop, Organic, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stadsdeel Zuid
Description: Our bread is made today exactly as it was in the beginning: with only organic stone-ground flour, salt, and water, kneaded and shaped by hand and baked in a hearth under the watchful eye of artisan bakers.We insist on the freshest and finest ingredients. If we can't find them, we make them ourselves.Our shelves are lined with the products we've created: the jams and chocolate spreads on the communal table, the granola in your parfait, the coffee that fills your bowl.
Doha, Qatar
“one of my best breakfasts ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

i ordered scrambled eggs with tomato salsa and salad - sooo good that I ordered seconds. the tomato salsa was absolutely great, very flavorful and great combination for the eggs. The mint lemonade was refreshing. husband loved the coffee. my 4 year old gobbled up her omelette as well. everything on the menu was bio and made from local produce. the menu was quite extensive and seemed quite different from what you would find at their franchise in Dubai. The space is small, though and with kids it was cramped.

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
Essex
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

We popped in for brunch and enjoyed a terrific Gruyere and ham omelette. The accompanying salad was very well presented and was as good as it looked. Recommended.

Visited August 2014
Munich, Germany
“Best food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

My dad and I stumbled upon this place while looking for some lunch. We didn't expect much but the nice atmosphere inside was already very inviting
The menu is all very good healthy organic food
I ordered the hummus and tomato bread and I have to say it was the best hummus I've ever eaten! And the organic bread was amazing!!
Overall I was very pleased and will defiantly go back a second time!!!

Powder Springs, Georgia
“AWESOME Breakfast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The eggs were cooked correctly, croissant were airy and light. Salad comes with each breakfast which was different but nice. Very good food and drinks... A place too try for sure.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Would give 6 stars if I could. Happened upon this place when looking for a brunch spot in Amsterdam. Couldn't have been happier. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, menu is extensive and we returned both for breakfast and lunch as often as our stay permitted!! There's a cookbook which I ordered as soon as I got home from holidays - looking forward to recreating some recipes! Definitely check this place out when in amsterdam - you won't be disappointed!!!