“A hidden gem” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 121 Coffee & Tea in Amsterdam
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a small coffee roasting company, based in the heart of Amsterdam. We roast espresso and filter coffee, from a wide range of single origin Speciality beans. we roast daily, so pop and learn more.
Manchester
“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This cafe was recommended and we went for breakfast. A lovely atmosphere, good choice. We had a large coffee each, large freshly squeezed orange juice each and a breakfast toastie each. Came to around €24. Good value, shabby chic interior. Only accept credit or debit card, does not accept cash any more so be prepared..

• Visited February 2014

Jerusalem
“Lovely and yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

One of the best cups of coffee you can get in Amsterdam, very homey and cosy and the pastries they make on the spot are very delicious.

• Visited February 2013
Amsterdam
“Excellent coffee, food and desserts with super amazing service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I go to the other location on Haarlemmerdijk and they are the most friendliest, helpful people that work here that I have encountered in Amsterdam! I was looking for a Turkish coffee brewing cup (sorry not the best description of it) and one of the workers there gave me his since he rarely used it! I was so impressed with his kindness and I became a permanent staple there. They are extremely knowledgeable about coffee and will help answer all of your questions. Love them!!!!! They also have organic milk and goat milk.

• Visited September 2013
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
“Coffee excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great shop, great coffee, great people. I had a superb two shots of espresso, machiato, this morning. They roast a perfect blend, also for sale (called Mokum).

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
“My Single Origin Coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This is my 1st time to visit & already love the ambience.It's a small yet cozy coffee joint,where they do hv their own roaster & blends,but for me I prefer single origin.And to come with,I take a slice of their lekker banana cake to go with my coffee,it is a nice blend for me.If I live here,I might be their regulars.Definitely the place for coffee lover,I highly recommend this place